Thursday, January 12, 2012

Making it snow

Making it snow by Michael J. Sullivan

It is January and it should be a proper winter, with snow and all, now. It's not. It's raining. :-(
So I have been trying to make it snow, and when I work on it, I get snow, but it's really bothersome, because the water doesn't want to be frozen, it's too warm. So immediately when I let it be, it melts and turns into rain again. I've been working for an hour now, and I'm exhausted. But it will snow tonight.

P.S. It did snow... I went to sleep at noon and when I woke up two hours later, it was snowing :-) I'm so darned pleased with myself :-D It will snow more later :-)

1 comment:

Helena said...

Now there's a mental power I admire -- your ability to make it snow. Trouble is, it snowed in Denver yesterday and made the streets so icy the traffic was a mess.