Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just something not serious.

I have been stupid. I put my nose into something I shouldn't have. *sigh* It's really frustrating to scream in a room full of people, and they all act as if I wasn't there.

Then I ran into another idiot, who doesn't seem to understand that just because a religion is not "Judeo-Christian", it's still a religion. That Pantheism and Animism is just as much a religion as Monotheism and Polytheism. But, the person also "likes to consider herself" liberal, but talks against equal rights and for organized religion... she doesn't seem to have much understanding of ANY concepts she so "liberally" uses ;-) 

So, onto something totally trivial and pointless and whatnot :-D

Ink Poisoning has a lot of fun things one can do :-D

Cartoon Characters I'd Totally Make Out With

- Disney's Robin Hood

- Disney's Thomas O'Malley

- Sebastian Michaelis, the Black Butler...


Disney's Maleficent... No, I'd be her. Oh, she's so cool! And the shapeshifting... Ooooh.... I want to be a dragon too!





If you could have a superpower, what would you have? Why?
Flying. Because I love it when I do it in my dreams :-D

Who is your style icon?
Hmm... Perhaps aunt Augusta from "Travels with my aunt". :-D Or the aunts in "Practical magic".

What is your favorite quote?
So many of them...

What is the best compliment you've ever received?
"You are like a black peony poppy" :-)

What playlist/cd is on your ipod/cd player right now?
Don't have any

Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Morning person (says she, at 2 A.M.)

 Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Cats

What is the meaning behind your blog name?
"Ketutar Writing?" Isn't that obvious?

What is one thing you like but am embarrassed to admit to?
Hentai *blush*

Movies I can't live without?
I can live without any movie.
Now, books, on the other hand... Of course I CAN live without books, but I don't want to.


Handy Dandy skills for the modern single gal.

Running on high heels
climbing a rope
martial arts
training animals

and from Christina's list I choose
pick a lock
pick a pocket (so I can pick the car keys, so I don't need to break into and hot-wire the car :-D)
hack a computer
know sign language
coldreading (a la 'Mentalist') (and knowledge of body language a la 'lie to me', and what Derren Brown does)
cooking and baking (now, I can do this, but it's still a "handy dandy skill for the modern single gal)
flying (a plane. Now, flying without a plane, the superpower, would be a really handy dandy skill, but I thought this was supposed to be at least somewhat realistic)

1 comment:

Hart Johnson said...

Yes... many a contrarian philosopher out there... My own religion is Digressionism. It's the fun religion.

Loved your animated assessment!

And have you read Becoming Layla? She is in my blogroll--Helena is trying to learn all the activities necessary to be her super spy character, and it is GREAT to read her experiences (lock picking, martial arts, rock climbing... breaking into buildings. Great stuff)

I do have a super power: Misattributing. *cough*